- Scrutinising the impact of new migration rules, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
- Food Poverty – We are sleep walking back to Dickensian times says Roger, by Roger Godsiff MP, Birmingham, Hall Green
- You can’t trust David Cameron on the NHS, by Kate Green MP, Stretford and Urmston
- Roger’s Postcard from Parliament April – May 2013, by Roger Godsiff MP, Birmingham, Hall Green
- Newsletter June 2013, by Margot James MP, Stourbridge
Get email from your MP
Discuss it with your MP and other local people
(for example OX1 3DR)
If you enter your details, we’ll add you to a queue of other people in your constituency. When enough have signed up, your MP will get sent an email. It’ll say “25 of your constituents would like to hear what you’re up to. Hit reply to let them know”. If they don’t reply, nothing will happen, until your MP gets a further email which says there are now 50, then 75, 100, 150 — until it is nonsensical not to reply and start talking.
When your MP sends you mail it won’t be one-way spam, and it won’t be an inbox-filling free-for-all. Instead, each email comes with a link at the bottom, which takes you straight to a web page containing a copy of the email your MP wrote, along with any comments by other constituents. To leave your thoughts, you just enter your text and hit enter. There’s no tiresome login — you can just start talking about what they’ve said. Safe, easy and democratic.