We want our country back
1. We want our freedom. We want to live according to our customs.
2. We want a system of democratic government that ensures the state is our servant and not our master.
3. We want to elect those who make our laws and govern our country. A first step in that direction is the creation of a parliament and government for England that has at least the same powers as the Scottish Parliament and government.
4. We want recognition from the British state of the existence of the English and our special rights and needs. A start should be made with the inclusion of an ethnic English tick-box on census and ethnic monitoring forms.
5. We want an end to immigration, except in very special cases, including the return to England of people of English heritage and descent. All those who have no legal right to be in England should be removed.
6. If we are to gain control of our country we will eventually need to leave the European Union and the United Kingdom. Both of these institutions have denied us our freedom and failed to defend our communal identity and way-of-life. Both have played a part in settling our country with strangers and bringing it to ruin.
With the break up of the union looking like a distinct possibility in the near future. The English Independence Party may well be worth future consideration, we have included a link to the E.I.P. in our “Sites that know the score” links on the right of the page.